Dindin has always had a hard time during bowel movement. If you remember that last week, she had acute gastroenteritis and we had to manage it. But now, she has gone back to being constipated. And you would wonder why. Here are the reasons:
1. Dindin drinks mostly breastmilk (thanks to her Tita Sansan and her abundant supply, Praise God!)
2. Dindin drinks water and fruit juices throughout the day.
3. Dindin takes sodium ascorbate Vitamin C, which helps soften stools.
4. She eats a good balance of rice, vegetables, and meat during lunch and dinner and always has fruit with these meals.
5. During breakfast and afternoon snacks, she has either fruit, yoghurt, or Cerelac or a combination of them all, with some crackers.
I also massage her stomach and back everyday. So what gives? She really has a hard time that her face would turn red just trying to get it out. I don’t know what to do anymore.