In line with the theme of my blog, Lovingly Mama, I am holding a photo contest entitled Loving Mama Moments. Please take time to read the mechanics below.
1. Open to all Filipina mommies in the Philippines and abroad (as long as you have a Philippine mailing address).
2. Each mom is only allowed one (1) photo entry.
3. Send the entry to Lovingly Mama through email at firstname.lastname@example.org, with the title “Loving Mama Moments entry” on the subject line. Include your complete name, address, and a short caption/story describing your loving relationship with your kids. You can already start sending me your entries starting today.
IMPORTANT: Since the theme of this photo contest is Loving Mama Moments, I encourage you to submit photos that tell a story, as opposed to ones that were taken at the studio. But if your studio picture is meaningful to you, then please do tell us the story. It can be an old or new photo.
4. Accepted entries will be uploaded in a dedicated album at Lovingly Mama FB page.
5. Once uploaded, you can invite your friends to LIKE my page and then LIKE your entry during the contest period. They have to like the LOVINGLY MAMA PAGE for their LIKES TO BE VALID. The likes are considered as votes. Voting will end on December 27, 2013. Then I will lock the album to close the voting. Family and friends can like more than one (1) entry.
6. Criteria for judging:
a. Facebook Likes – 40 pts
1000+ – 40 pts
900+ – 38 pts
800+ – 37 pts
700+ – 36 pts
600+ – 35 pts
500+ – 34 pts
500 below – 28 pts
b. Relevance to the theme – 30 pts
c. Visual impact – 10 pts
d. Caption/Message – 10 pts
e. Emotional/Cute/Kilig Factor – 10 pts
Total points – 100 pts
7. Aside from the Facebook votes, the entries will be judged against the other criteria by my brother, pro-photographer Iman Dugeno of Iman Dugeno Photography.
8. Prizes. We will pick the top 3 winners based on the total score. Lovingly Mama will mail the prizes as soon as she is able.
9. The decision of the judge is final. Winners will be announced in this blog.
And…ta-da!!! Here are the goodies at stake.